From：CTECHI GROUP Limited Release time：2019-01-22
Overview：Batteries play an important role in the start-up and power supply system of tractors. Only proper use and maintenance methods can effectively prolong the life of batteries, thereby improving the performance of the whole tractor and bringing greater economic benefits. This edition will introduce you to the maintenance of tractor batteries.
Batteries play an important role in the start-up and power supply system of tractors. Only proper use and maintenance methods can effectively prolong the life of batteries, thereby improving the performance of the whole tractor and bringing greater economic benefits. This edition will introduce you to the maintenance of tractor batteries.
1. State Check of Battery
Normal electrolyte level should be 10 mm-15 mm higher than the electrode plate, and should be supplemented when it is insufficient. The tractor must be parked on the horizontal ground, the engine must be extinguished, and the battery must be cooled.
2. Supplementary Charging of Battery and Its Method
Supplementary charging is required in the following cases:
(1) Inability of engine starting or dim lighting;
(2) The voltage is insufficient, and the terminal voltage is measured when discharging; the voltage of 12V battery is less than 10.5V;
(3) When the battery is stored with liquid, it must be recharged once a month.
The charging method is as follows:
When the current value of 0.1C20A (20-hour rate capacity calibrated by C20) is used to charge the battery, the terminal voltage of 12V battery reaches 14.4V (+0.05V), the battery can be charged for 5 hours.
When charging, do not close to open fire, do not splash electrolyte on human body or clothing, to ensure the smooth indoor air; during charging, the temperature of electrolyte should not be higher than 45 C, if to 45 C, the current should be halved or stopped charging to achieve cooling purposes, but the charging time should be prolonged accordingly; when charging, the power supply and pole should be disconnected first, in order to prevent friction fire from causing. Fire or explosion.
3. Maintenance of Batteries
(1) Batteries should be stored in clean, dry and ventilated warehouses, with temperatures ranging from 0 to 40 degrees Celsius. Handling should be handled lightly to prevent collision and not inverted.
(2) Do not loosen the injection plug before using the dry-type charged battery, so as to avoid the loss of dry-load performance of the battery;
(3) Do not use well water, tap water or other water containing impurities to prepare electrolyte or as supplementary water for storage batteries;
(4) Battery terminals and power cord connections should be firmly connected to prevent melting terminals when starting. In order to prevent terminal oxidation corrosion, Vaseline should be applied outside the terminal.
(5) Keep the external terminals of the battery clean and check the vent hole on the injection plug regularly.
(6) Check regularly whether the voltage of the voltage regulator meets the standard. The voltage of the voltage regulator is 14.2V+0.2V.
We CTECHI Group is a leading high energy density small lipo battery, the best 2200mah lithium manganese dioxide batteries, the cheapest Primary cylindrical lithium thionyl chloride battery, durable non chargeable cylindrical Li-FeS2 battery exporter and manufacturer in China, we are not only focus on provide single cell but provide battery assembly and do OEM service for customers, CTECHI has captured 80 percent of overseas markets in the past 16 years with more than 2000 reliable customers in our customer management system, which has been being one of the leading enterprises with the most complete category in China's battery industry. If you have any request or want to purchase 12v 200ah lifepo4 battery, please contact us. We will provide battery solution and quotation for you immediately.