From：CTECHI GROUP Limited Release time：2018-11-26
Overview：With the development of China's economy, more and more Chinese products enter the international market. On the other hand, in the face of all kinds of products, especially dangerous goods such as lithium batteries, customs regulations on imported goods are very strict. Therefore, many foreign trade friends will ask, "Can lithium batteries be mailed?" "What should we pay attention to in mailing batteries?" "which express can provide the mail of lithium batteries?" and other issues. We collect and collate the following points, hoping to help you.
With the development of China's economy, more and more Chinese products enter the international market. On the other hand, in the face of all kinds of products, especially dangerous goods such as lithium batteries, customs regulations on imported goods are very strict. Therefore, many foreign trade friends will ask, "Can lithium batteries be mailed?" "What should we pay attention to in mailing batteries?" "which express can provide the mail of lithium batteries?" and other issues. We collect and collate the following points, hoping to help you.
1. First of all, the four major international couriers can mail batteries, but there are differences in the classification of batteries. DHL: lithium ion batteries, batteries, battery packs, notebook batteries, camera batteries, mobile phone batteries, etc. FEDEX: lithium ion batteries, batteries, batteries, lithium metal batteries, ultra-WH, ultra-weight batteries, imitation batteries, dry batteries, mobile power supply. TNT: Lithium ion batteries, batteries, batteries, lithium metal batteries, ultra-WH, ultra-weight batteries, imitation batteries, dry batteries, mobile power supply. UPS: Lithium ion battery, battery, battery pack, dry battery, imitation battery. Can do general trade declaration: alkaline batteries, nickel-hydrogen batteries, button batteries, aeromodelling batteries, 18650 batteries, mobile phone batteries, camera batteries, notebook batteries, electric vehicle batteries, power batteries, batteries, electric vehicles, mobile power supply, uninterrupted power supply and other supporting battery products.
2. Requirements for transport packaging of lithium batteries: In addition to meeting the test items required by UN38.3, there are strict requirements for transport packaging of lithium batteries. The packaging boxes must meet the requirements of the corresponding packaging instructions in the Dangerous Goods Rules (PI965-PI970).
According to the packaging status of lithium batteries at the time of delivery and transportation, the lithium batteries goods are classified into the following three types of packaging and transportation according to the Dangerous Goods Rules:
(1) According to the packing instructions PI965-970 (including parts I and II) of the International Air Transport Association (IATA) Dangerous Goods Rules, the lithium batteries delivered for transport should meet the following requirements: lithium batteries must be tested by UN38.3; lithium batteries should be packed in internal packages that can completely encapsulate the batteries and isolated from each other, and lithium batteries must be packed properly. Short-circuit prevention measures; quality management procedures must be in place for the manufacturing sites of electric cores and batteries, such as the manufacturing sites meeting the requirements of ISO 9001; lithium batteries identified as defective or damaged by manufacturers for safety reasons may evolve into potential dangers of heating, combustion and short-circuit, and should not be transported by air. It is prohibited to transport waste batteries by air and batteries for recycling or disposal purposes unless written approval is obtained from the competent authorities of the country of origin and the country of operation.
(2) Air transport of lithium-ion battery cargo must comply with the following provisions: separate packaging of lithium-ion battery cargo (UN3480, PI965) prohibits the use of passenger aircraft transport. Unless approved in accordance with the relevant requirements of the Technical Rules, the charged status of lithium-ion battery (core) shall not exceed 30% of its rated capacity at the time of delivery of lithium-ion battery cargo transported in accordance with the packing instructions PI965. No more than one lithium battery package and/or composite package shall be transported in accordance with Part II of Packaging Instruction 965 or Part II of 968 in any one of the goods. Each synthetic package shall contain no more than one package of lithium battery goods transported in accordance with the requirements of Part II of the package instructions 965 or Part II of 968. The lithium battery packages or synthetic packages that are transported according to the packing instructions specified in Part II of 965 or Part II of 968 must be shipped separately from other goods and must not be loaded into the container before delivery.
3. Notes for mailing lithium batteries: lithium batteries are packaged and transported as separate goods, and lithium batteries must be packaged and transported in the form of separate articles (bulk/container). General merchandise and batteries need to be packed in separate cases. They can not be mixed and can be issued by the same ticket. Battery outlet, packaging box to be strong and able to pass 1.2M drop test, while not damaging the battery, not moving the internal objects, not allowing the internal objects to expose. Lithium batteries should be loaded on pallets to avoid strong vibration during handling. The vertical and horizontal sides of pallets should be protected by angle guards. The inner packing of large batteries must be isolated by foam. Outer packing cartons are thin, soft, round, and irregular. Outer packing is not accepted. Pure battery packing must be packed in thick cartons.
We CTECHI Group is a leading lithium sulfur dioxide 2.9v batteries, 2600mah rechargeable intelligent electronic door lock lipo battery, best 2200mah lithium manganese dioxide batteries, 3.6v 2000mah li-socl2 battery exporter and manufacturer in China, we are not only focus on provide single cell but provide battery assembly and do OEM service for customers, CTECHI has captured 80 percent of overseas markets in the past 16 years with more than 2000 reliable customers in our customer management system, which has been being one of the leading enterprises with the most complete category in China's battery industry. If you have any request or want to purchase 12v 200ah lifepo4 battery, please contact us. We will provide battery solution and quotation for you immediately.