From：CTECHI GROUP Limited Release time：2018-12-12
Overview：1) Battery installer (or engineering team) receives instructions for installation, prepares relevant information (such as battery installation of each manufacturer, recording table, etc.) and a complete set of installation tools (including multimeter, etc.), and implements the start date and schedule of the project, etc. 2) Installers (or engineering teams) should bring a small number of system spare parts (such as bolts) to the installation site, obtain a detailed schedule of the installation project, and discuss the details of the project (such as installation mode, load-bearing situation, etc.).
1) Battery installer (or engineering team) receives instructions for installation, prepares relevant information (such as battery installation of each manufacturer, recording table, etc.) and a complete set of installation tools (including multimeter, etc.), and implements the start date and schedule of the project, etc.
2) Installers (or engineering teams) should bring a small number of system spare parts (such as bolts) to the installation site, obtain a detailed schedule of the installation project, and discuss the details of the project (such as installation mode, load-bearing situation, etc.).
3) Before starting the installation project, the installation personnel should be organized to carry out training, introduce the matters needing attention in the installation process, battery usage method and maintenance matters needing attention, and pay attention to safety in the installation process.
4) Installers (or engineering teams) carry out open-box inspection of batteries and inventory of spare parts. The packing list should be signed and retrieved by supervisors. Documents such as battery installation system drawings, installation instructions and other documents in spare parts boxes should be collected and handed over to the technical personnel of communication company for safekeeping after the completion of the installation project.
5) Check the location of the battery in the engine room according to the construction drawings, whether it has reserved maintenance space, whether it keeps a distance of more than 0.5 meters from the heat source and places where sparks may occur (such as safety boxes), whether it is placed under the air conditioner, if it does not conform to the construction drawings, please consult the Engineering Department of the communication company whether to modify it or not, and whether there should be a memorandum to modify it.
6) The system diagram of the battery should be installed in strict accordance with the system diagram of the battery. No missing system components (including the pasting of the cell number) should be allowed to be installed. All system components should be in full conformity with the model specifications specified in the installation diagram.
7) installation. Because the battery has been charged, attention should be paid to prevent short circuit, all installation tools should be wrapped with insulation tape.
8) Clean linen cloth should be used to wipe off the dust on the battery pole, shell and steel frame before installing the connecting strip, especially to ensure that the dust on the pole is wiped clean. The single number should be firmly attached.
9) After installation, check whether all the screws are tightened one by one. Specialized inspectors should be appointed to ensure that all screws are tightened.
10) After the installation inspection, the open circuit voltage of all battery cells and the total voltage of battery packs are measured and recorded, and the installation statistics are filled in.
11) If there is no market connection after installation, the connection between battery and switching power supply and microwave equipment should be disconnected. If for some reason the connection between equipment and battery cannot be disconnected, both batteries should be connected at the same time. It is not allowed to connect only one group of batteries. At the same time, the starting time of connection and the current consumption of equipment should be recorded. Whether or not such a connection has been made, the battery must be recharged before it is officially opened. The recharge time is 2.35V per unit voltage and 12 hours of charging. Otherwise, it will bring great harm to the normal use of batteries in the future.
12) Before connecting the batteries to the switching power supply, it is necessary to carefully check whether the setting of the switching power supply is correct (, to ensure that the setting is correct).
13) After installation and commissioning, fill in relevant forms according to the requirements, check the appearance of batteries and record them, and then check the tightening of each connecting screw to ensure the battery shock-proof, skid-proof and reliable connection between batteries. Measure the floating charge voltage of each cell and record it. Please sign for approval by the technical staff of the communication company.
We CTECHI Group is a leading high quality 33.5AH secondary li ion battery pack, top rated high energy density 12.8V LiFePO4 Battery, long lasting 3.6v lithium thionyl chloride cell, long lasting 1.5V cylindrical Li-FeS2 battery exporter and manufacturer in China, we are not only focus on provide single cell but provide battery assembly and do OEM service for customers, CTECHI has captured 80 percent of overseas markets in the past 16 years with more than 2000 reliable customers in our customer management system, which has been being one of the leading enterprises with the most complete category in China's battery industry. If you have any request or want to purchase 12v 200ah lifepo4 battery, please contact us. We will provide battery solution and quotation for you immediately.