From：CTECHI GROUP Limited Release time：2019-11-21
Overview：Polymer batteries, also known as polymer lithium batteries, lithium polymer batteries. It is a rechargeable battery using a gelatinous polymer as an electrolyte.
Polymer batteries, also known as polymer lithium batteries, lithium polymer batteries. It is a rechargeable battery using a gelatinous polymer as an electrolyte. The characteristics of lithium polymer batteries are as follows:
1. No battery leakage problem, the battery does not contain liquid electrolyte inside, using colloidal solids.
2. Can be made into a thin battery: its thickness can be as thin as 0.5mm.
3. The battery can be designed in a variety of shapes, up to 90°.
4. A single high-voltage: liquid electrolyte battery can only be connected in series with several batteries to obtain a high voltage, and the polymer battery can be made into a multi-layer combination in a single piece to achieve a high voltage because it has no liquid itself.
5. The capacity will be twice as high as the same size lithium-ion battery. The lithium ion polymer battery has a voltage of 3.6 to 3.7V.