From：CTECHI GROUP Limited Release time：2019-04-02
Overview：Main characteristics of longest lasting Lithium Iron Disulfide battery
Main characteristics of longest lasting Lithium Iron Disulfide battery
1. High energy density Lithium-ion batteries are half the weight of nickel-cadmium or nickel-hydrogen batteries of the same capacity, and the volume is 20-30% of nickel-cadmium and 35-50% of nickel-hydrogen.
2. High Voltage A lithium-ion battery cell operates at 3.7V (average value), which is equivalent to three nickel-cadmium or nickel-hydrogen batteries connected in series.
3. Non-polluting Lithium-ion batteries do not contain harmful metal substances such as cadmium, lead, and mercury.
4. Lithium-free batteries Lithium-ion batteries do not contain metal lithium, so they are not subject to the restrictions imposed by aircraft on the prohibition of carrying lithium batteries in passenger aircraft. E. High cycle life Under normal conditions, the charge and discharge cycle of lithium ion batteries can exceed 500 times, and lithium iron phosphate (hereinafter referred to as ferrophosphorus) can reach 1000 times.
5. No memory effect Memory effect refers to the phenomenon that the capacity of the battery decreases during the charging and discharging cycle of the nickel-cadmium battery. Lithium-ion batteries do not have this effect.
6. Fast charging Using a constant current constant voltage charger with a rated voltage of 4.2V, the lithium ion battery can be fully charged in 1.5-2.5 hours; and the newly developed ferrophosphorus lithium battery can be fully charged in 35 minutes. Electricity. If you want to learn more about the cheapest non chargeable cylindrical Li-MnO2 battery,you can contact us.