From：CTECHI GROUP Limited Release time：2018-12-04
Overview：Since the advent of lithium-ion batteries in the 1990s, from button batteries in electronic products, lithium batteries in mobile phones and DC digital products to power batteries in electric vehicles, lithium-ion batteries have been increasingly widely used in people's production and life. Compared with other batteries, lithium-ion batteries have great advantages in terms of volume, weight and performance.
Since the advent of lithium-ion batteries in the 1990s, from button batteries in electronic products, lithium batteries in mobile phones and DC digital products to power batteries in electric vehicles, lithium-ion batteries have been increasingly widely used in people's production and life. Compared with other batteries, lithium-ion batteries have great advantages in terms of volume, weight and performance.
I. UL certification
Nowadays, most countries and regions in the world require safety certification before entering the market for products involving safety, health, environmental protection and other projects. UL logo has become one of the world's famous safety certification logos.
The test criteria are as follows:
The lithium battery shell shall have sufficient strength and stiffness to withstand excessive pressure without causing fire. User-replaceable lithium batteries should be strong enough not to hurt people.
User-replaceable batteries should not contain pressure vapor or poisonous vapor and liquid ejected to harm the eyes, or the battery shell should leak less than 5 ml of liquid under normal laboratory conditions (temperature 23 C).
Lithium batteries should take measures to avoid abnormal charging current in use. The tested batteries have an acceptable charging current Ic. Under abnormal conditions, protective measures should be adopted in terminal products.
The maximum mass loss of cores or batteries is not more than 1 g 0.5% and 1-5 g 0.2%>5 g 0.1% according to the standard of leakage or leakage quality loss.
5. Mechanical test
(1) Extrusion: Pressure 13KN (pressure 17.2Mpa) is applied to the two flat surfaces of the battery through a hydraulic piston with a diameter of 32mm, and the pressure is relieved when the maximum pressure is reached. The sample does not fire or explode.
(2) Impact: A 15.8mm diameter rod is placed in the center of the sample, and the weight of 9.1kg drops from 610mm height to the sample. The sample does not fire or explode.
(3) Acceleration: The battery is placed on the fixture and accelerates in three vertical directions respectively (Acceleration requirements: the minimum average acceleration within the initial 3MS should reach 75g, and the peak acceleration should be between 125-175g). The test temperature is 20 +5. Samples should not be fired or exploded. In addition, samples should not leak.
(4) Vibration: The battery undergoes a simple harmonic vibration (along three vertical directions). The vibration frequency varies at a rate of 1 Hz/min in the range of 10-55 Hz, and recovers within 90-100 minutes with an amplitude of 0.8 mm. Samples should not be fired, exploded or leaked.
(5) Thermal shock: The sample is heated in a natural convection or forced convection oven. The oven temperature rises to 150 (?) C at a rate of 5 (?) 2 (?) min and stops after 10 minutes. Samples should not fire or explode.
(6) Thermal Cycle Testing: Batteries are placed in the test room and withstand the following cycles:
1) In 30 minutes, the temperature rises to 70, 3, and the heat preservation lasts for 4 hours.
2) Temperature should be lowered to 20 3 C within 30 minutes and kept for 2 hours.
3) In 30 minutes, the temperature rises to 40, 3, and the heat preservation lasts for 4 hours.
4) Cooling down to 20 3 C within 30 minutes.
5) Repeat the above cycle 9 times.
After 10 cycles, the batteries were placed for 7 days to be inspected. Samples shall not be fired, explosive or leaky.
(7) High-altitude simulation: Sample batteries were stored for 6 hours at absolute pressure of 11.6 Kpa (1.68 psi) and 20 (+3 (+68 (+5) F. Sample batteries do not explode or ignite. No perforation or leakage is allowed.
6. Charge discharge test
(1) Charge and Discharge Cycle: The test temperature is 25 C, and the core is charged and discharged according to the manufacturer's requirements. The cycle is terminated when the initial nominal capacity is 25% or 90 days after the continuous cycle. No safety incidents should occur in the samples.
(2) Short circuit test: the positive and negative electrodes of batteries are short connected by copper wires with resistance less than 0.1_. The battery discharges until ignition or explosion, or until the battery discharges completely, and the shell temperature drops back to room temperature and stops (the test is carried out at room temperature of 60 2). Samples shall not fire or explode, and the temperature of shell or battery shell shall not exceed 150 C.
(3) Abnormal charging test: after normal discharge, charge with current 3 times the normal charging current. No fire, no explosion.
(4) Compulsory discharge test: the battery pack is tested by short circuit after it is fully discharged at room temperature and connected in series with a certain number of new cores of the same type. Samples should not fire or explode.
(5) Overcharge: Batteries are charged with 3C, 10V constant current and voltage at full charge. When the current reaches 100mA, the battery is charged with constant voltage for 48 hours.
Batteries should be labeled with the manufacturer's name, trademark or trademark, and style settings. Batteries should be identified as Warning and described accordingly.
We CTECHI Group is a leading durable non chargeable cylindrical Li-FeS2 battery, durable non chargeable cylindrical Li-MnO2 battery, durable non chargeable cylindrical Li-SOCl2 battery, durable long lasting Lithium Sulfur Dioxide 2.9V cells exporter and manufacturer in China, we are not only focus on provide single cell but provide battery assembly and do OEM service for customers, CTECHI has captured 80 percent of overseas markets in the past 16 years with more than 2000 reliable customers in our customer management system, which has been being one of the leading enterprises with the most complete category in China's battery industry. If you have any request or want to purchase 12v 200ah lifepo4 battery, please contact us. We will provide battery solution and quotation for you immediately.