From：CTECHI GROUP Limited Release time：2019-10-18
Overview：No battery leakage problem, the battery does not contain liquid electrolyte inside, using colloidal solids.
What are the advantages of lithium polymer batteries?
1. No battery leakage problem, the battery does not contain liquid electrolyte inside, using colloidal solids.
2. Can be made into a thin battery: with a capacity of 3.6V400mAh, its thickness can be as thin as 0.5mm.
3. The battery can be designed in a variety of shapes.
4. The battery can be bent and deformed: the polymer battery can be bent up to 900 or so.
5. A single high-voltage: liquid electrolyte battery can only be connected in series with several batteries to obtain a high voltage. Since the polymer battery has no liquid itself, it can be made into a multi-layer combination in a single unit to achieve a high voltage.
6. The capacity will be twice as high as the same size lithium-ion battery