From：CTECHI GROUP Limited Release time：2019-11-01
Overview：Different types of products can not be mixed, and there are serious safety hazards due to large deviations in battery structure, chemical composition and battery performance.
What are the precautions for lithium battery customization?
1. Different types of products can not be mixed, and there are serious safety hazards due to large deviations in battery structure, chemical composition and battery performance.
2. Different batches of products should not be mixed and affect the consistency between battery cells. The same batch of product is the product in the same mixing process, the chemical composition is the same, and the consistency between the battery cells is the closest.
3. The battery must have the necessary temperature control conditions during use. The electrode isolation material in the lithium battery is an organic plastic product and must not be used in environments where temperature limits are exceeded.
4. The battery pack higher than 36V is a high-voltage power system, and must be operated according to the high-voltage electrical operating procedures, to guard against electric shock.
5. The necessary temperature control conditions must be used during the use of the battery. The electrode isolation material in the lithium battery is an organic plastic product, and must not be used in an environment exceeding the temperature limit.
6. Can not be overcharged and used, the charging voltage can not be higher than the upper limit of the battery, the explosion-proof valve is open, and it will burst when it is serious. The discharge voltage can not be lower than the lower limit of the battery, which affects the battery cycle life.
7. Lithium battery can not be short-circuited (any type of battery can not be short-circuited), there can be no direct short-circuit between the positive and negative terminals of the battery. The consequence is that the explosion-proof valve opens and bursts when it is severe.
8. For products with lithium battery structure, the conditions and precautions for lithium battery products must be indicated in the manual.