From：CTECHI GROUP Limited Release time：2018-10-04
Overview：Now in our lives, electric vehicles have become a common means of transportation for everyone to travel. Although their speed can be campared with their gasoline-consumming counterparts', people are not satisfied with them. Because battery wastage is inevitable. Some electric vehicles we buy always have shor batter life, with power much less than before. The endurance has become very poor. Particularly undurable. What's the difference between the distance you run in winter and summer?
Now in our lives, electric vehicles have become a common means of transportation for everyone to travel. Although their speed can be campared with their gasoline-consumming counterparts', people are not satisfied with them. Because battery wastage is inevitable. Some electric vehicles we buy always have shor batter life, with power much less than before. The endurance has become very poor. Particularly undurable. What's the difference between the distance you run in winter and summer?
First, let's find out the reason: if everyone encounters such a problem, will suspect that the quality of the battery is a problem, want to replace the new battery! It is understood that if the battery is really no problem, coupled with cold weather, low temperature, low battery power is not durable is a normal phenomenon, not the battery quality caused by the problem. In addition, most of the electric car batteries sold and used in the market are lead-acid batteries. The disadvantage of lead-acid batteries is intolerance to low temperature. When the environment is below 5 degrees, the battery capacity gradually decreases. Because the viscosity of the electrolyte increases at low temperature, the movement of the ions is blocked and the diffusion is reduced. And the resistance increases, the chemical reaction resistance also increases, and low temperature will lead to the utilization of negative active material is low.
In this case, the best charging environment temperature for electric vehicle batteries is 25 degrees Celsius, and the residents who have heating at home should put the electric vehicle or electric vehicle batteries indoors to charge, so as to enhance the battery storage capacity and extend the driving distance. But we must pay attention to the fact that we must not load more and use electricity safely. Second, on the other hand, there may be a reason that people buy second-hand batteries or refurbished batteries, it is very likely to have poor endurance, but also a lot of minor problems. So how do we tell if we have renovated batteries? As the saying goes, even the perfect thing has its flaws, so does electric cars! Refurbished batteries are the same, inexperienced and new batteries can be compared to identify the true and false, often contacted people can identify at a glance.
1. Look at the appearance: the appearance of the new battery is smooth and clean, the surface of the refurbished battery is polished, the original marking is removed, the paint is re-painted, the marking and date are re-painted. The new battery is clear, and the sealing cover is absolutely seamless.
2. Look at the terminal: there is solder residue in the terminal hole of the refurbished battery, even if it is cleaned up, a trace can be seen. Some refurbished batteries have been replaced with wiring ends, but the paint on the positive and negative markers is uneven, showing signs of refilling.
3. Look at the battery packaging: battery packaging date, some of them are consistent, but there are obvious changes, re-printing marks.
4. Anti-counterfeiting: new batteries generally have anti-counterfeiting logo, anti-counterfeiting query code, can generally be scanned by two-dimensional code to query and identify. Can directly sweep out the battery information, more practical.
5. Manufacturer's refurbished batteries are called maintenance batteries. Appearance discrimination is the same as the above, but there are generally signs on them, such as "turnover", "spare", "maintenance", "non-sale items, etc. Each manufacturer has the mark of each manufacturer, there is no unified mark, pay attention to identification.
6. Look at brands: famous brand of battery manufacturer and professional battery exporter generally do not use waste batteries to produce new products.
7. Price: If the price is too low, the battery can be asserted to be refurbished, because the price of the battery is now transparent, the middle profit can not be too large. Moreover, every professional battery exporter or manufacturer has certain requirements for price control in the market.
8. Do not covet cheap, pay attention to purchase channels and after-sales service. It's important that regular product vendors have warranty commitments and are calculated from the purchase date rather than the production date. In this regard, Xiaobian I usually ignored it!
9. Choose lifepo4 battery for ride-on car as you EVs Battery. It has guarranteed long life service. More advantages you can see our article about lithium iron phosphate battery pros and cons for reference.
Batteries are the core parts of the whole car, and they are very expensive, so we have to learn how to distinguish the true and false battery? Simply talk about:
1. Packaging look: distinguish the words on the box, distinguish is the genuine or after-sales special test battery, after-sales special, after-sales maintenance battery, also replace new batteries.
2. Scanning two-dimensional code: regular product packaging box will have extremely high power density graphene batterya product certificate, there are two-dimensional code, as long as you scan the relevant information, this proves the authenticity of the product!
3. Ask for warranty years.
4. Look at the roughness of the battery surface.
5. Is the price too cheap, far lower than the price of similar products in the market?
6. See whether the external packaging and battery information is consistent.